Final Year Exhibition Plan

It is almost time to set the end of the year exhibition in uni. Throughout the months, I had multiple ideas on how to display my work: the things I am sure about is the inclusion of the videos.

This is the plan I came up with:


I want a corner space where on one side I have the picture and on the other, I have the videos. The left wall will be painted matt black and I will hand paint a tree in white from which the image will be "hanged", meaning that the rope will be a sort of illusion and the A4 frame will actually be hanged using nail or screws.

The other wall will be painted white as well as the bench where the three screens will be displayed. Each screen will show a different video that I produced over the year and they will all have a headset for the audio so that the audience will be fully immersed in what they are seeing.
The set up will be as shown below:



Comments